Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Walking on Sunshine!

Hola Familia!
 
Santiago me encanta su correo electronico en espanol! Tienes mucho talento!
 
This week started off with my companion doing a burning ritual where he put all his worries on little pieces of paper and then he burned them all. It was very interesting but whatever works for all of you to start fresh in the mind DO IT! The atonement is so powerful and it is all about change.
 
Mom the boys pictures from school make me happy thanks for sending those and yes I got the bike lights so thanks a lot!
 
We left phone in the car of a member this last week and we were lost in a world of hurt. Thanksgiving we moved Presidente bogardus all day to his new house and then went over to Chewies house for the a chicken rice and beans classical mexican dinner. It was still delicious and I really enjoyed my day of thanksgiving! Ines y Juan fed us pumpkin with cone sugar that was interesting and then we figured out what we ate at another members house was actually the stomache lining of a pig and they call it Menudo or innards. I am glad I finally figured out what it was.
 
Missionary dreams are interesting too! I feel like I never stop working! I am knocking doors all night!
 
I read the story of Shule this week in the book of mormon and I remember making that video! You should do another one for sure!
 
I am walking on sushine because I have been born of goodly parents who love the lord and they love me. I love you so much mom and dad thanks for raising me and teaching me everything I know! I am out of time but I just really want you to konw that I appreciate all you have done and are still doing for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment